cantwaitbentons

Who knows what you might find here... but likely it will be about our kids and the wonderful family that God has built for us. As always, we can't wait!! -- "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27 NIV

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Wow - a month


Really need to get a better post up - we've been home for a month for pete's sake, but I had to post this picture!! I swear, I turned on the water, got the temp right, remembered I needed towels and pj's, told Alex to go potty and stepped out of the bathroom. Their bedroom is right across the hall... and JUST THAT QUICK, Sam was in the tub, clothes and all!!

For now, enjoy the picture, know that Sam's doing great and we're praying this weekend's weather continues!!

Also please pray for some family friends of ours - Husband/Daddy died suddenly, leaving 3 young kiddos, and of course, a grieving wife. Thank you.

4 Comments:

Blogger BlessedMomof 5 said...

LOVE it!!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Kim Sublett said...

He is soooo cute! I love this pic!
:-)
Kim S.

11:08 AM  
Blogger diane and leo said...

Your family is beautiful and what a cute new addition! We are traveling with our five children in May and I was wondering if you had traveling-with-large-family advice.

If you have a moment(haha!) I'd love any tips.

Diane
batenhorst7@msn.com

3:27 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Funny Story you have!

I was wondering if you'd be interested in sending me a quilt square. We are in the process of adopting Ally from China and need 48 more squares to start her quilt. I can also send you one if you would like!

Our address is:

Cheri Lail
144 Shoreview Drive
Lavon, TX 75166

www.Journeytolittlebugallison.blogspot.com

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Taiyuan, Shanxi Forecast