cantwaitbentons

Who knows what you might find here... but likely it will be about our kids and the wonderful family that God has built for us. As always, we can't wait!! -- "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27 NIV

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

S - I - X - T - Y ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I've been teetering around the 60 mark (60 lbs lost) for a few weeks now... one day it would be 58, the next 57.5, then 59 and even 59.5... then last week it was 60, but since it kept going up and down, I didn't want to post, for fear it would be back to 57 the next day.
But this morning... it was 62!!!...
so even if it teeters, I'm still claiming SIXTY!!! Whaaa-hooo!!!
.Let's Roll!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Demarie said...

Wowee! You have been working hard! Can you be my trainer in a few months? ;-)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Awesome! Congrats to you! :-)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jinglebritches said...

Way to go Toni!!!!
You inspire me to get up off the couch! :0)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Mom/Alisa said...

Awwww Right!! You go girl!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow congratulations! that is awesome. you are inspiring me and I could use some inspiration right about now ha ha ha!
Elaine Wolfenden

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Taiyuan, Shanxi Forecast